
✨Once again, it's time to recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life✨
BOOKS READ 📚
August was an AMAZING month by all accounts. I read 10 books and all of them were fantastic 😍 Even the 2 that got 3 ⭐ from me were actually really good and I wouldn't not recommend them, it's just that all the others were much better and more "my kinda thing."
The major event of August was definitely the rereading of The Inheritance Games and finishing the last 2 sequels I haven't read before...AND IT WAS EMOTIONAL OKAY? I can't believe it's over...all the puzzles, all the banter...My only consolation is the fact that J.L.Barnes is already working on a new series so that's keeping me alive 😂

READING STATS:
0 rated ⭐
0 rated ⭐⭐
2 rated ⭐⭐⭐
3 rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐
5 rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wrote 17 post in total which is just one less than July, but it's fine because I'VE BEEN TO ITALY Y'ALL. I spend 4 blissful days getting scorched in the sun while watching gorgeous landscapes and architecture. I actually plan on doing one of those "life update" posts where I'll talk more about my trip and show you guys some pictures (I just need to sort them all lol) so keep your eyes out for that! 😎
BOOK REVIEWS 📖

BOOKISH LISTS 📝
TTT - All the Augusts Before Us ⏳
TTT - Series I Want to Catch Up On 🔔
TTT - Breathtaking Libraries 🏛
Upcoming Releases - September 2026 📰
TAGS, CHALLENGES AND DISCUSSIONS 📌
Trend follower or hidden gem seeker? 💎
OTHER TOPICS ☕
Superman Spinoff, TLC Teaser and More! 🍵
💬 How was your month? Have you found any new interesting books? 💬

















0 Comments