New week means new Monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

  

 I read books 1 and 2 ages ago and never got to the 3rd one because it hadn't been released yet...Keep in mind that The Winners came out in 2021, so you can see that it really has been AGES 😂 Of course, I had to reread the books because I forgot some major plot points so I could continue with the final book. The whole series got a 4.5 ⭐rating from me and I'll only say one thing about it:

Frederik Backman is the only guy who can pull my heart out, smash it into pieces, and burn what remains, and I'd just say thank you 🖤

Look, I just finished The Winners, which is a) almost 700 pages long b) made an EMOTIONAL WRECK out of me and c) I binged it in 2 days....I need a teeny tiny break until I get my emotions and plans in order lol

 

Since I finished basically all of my reading challenges (I think I only have like 1 challenge left and that's it lol), I might just randomly pick something from my GR TBR. I haven't decided yet because reasons mentioned above 😂

 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next?