
🍋 What has been going on with my life (and blog) recently? 🍋
Most of this post will be about events from August because that's been my most interesting month 😂 First of all, I'VE BEEN TO ITALY Y'ALL. Despite being very close to me (I live in Croatia) I haven't had the opportunity to do so until now.
We chose a travel arrangement that incorporated 3 different regions and I think that was a good decision because we saw lots of different architecture and scenery. Here is a picture from each region:



We visited Pisa on the first day along with Lucca, a city nearby. Then, on the second day (that was my favorite), we visited Cinque Terre 😍 Five picturesque fishing villages with colorful houses...what's not to like? Then, on the last day, we went to Bologna - a town with gorgeous towers and old buildings that are used as regular stores so I'm very jealous of people who live here lol
Each of these locations had wonderful restaurants and since I'm a pasta addict of course I had to try everything 😂😂 I haven't taken a picture of every single meal, but here are two that were my favorites:

On the left, we have spinach-filled tortellini with mushroom sauce 🤩 And on the right, it's pistachio cream-filled cannoli with chocolate chips, aka bliss. It might not seem like it in the picture, but it was huge and I was dying those last few bites lol.
The trip was amazing and we bought lots of souvenirs 😁 There was a lot of walking in hot, humid weather but it was all worth it!
Moving on, when I got home I bought some new stationery. You can tell I'm a journal addict because I already bought my reading journal for 2027...and it's taking every ounce of energy not to start decorating it because a) it's STILL 2026 and b) I have space in the one I'm using now 😂

I also bought this Stabilo set of 8 pastel highlighters that have very nice colours, but ironically, they bleed more than Lidl knock-offs I bought years ago at a much lower price...so yeah...😅 On one hand, these have prettier colors, but on the other hand, I can't use them on thinner paper.
There's also the fact that school started this week and wow, it's been only 5 workdays and I'm already stressed lol. We have four new colleagues, and none of them have prior experience, so one other colleague and I are trying to help them get acquainted with everything. Besides that, the class my patient is in somehow got even worse when it comes to behavior - instead of growing up a bit, the kids got more arrogant, loud and rude 😅

*actual representation of me, trying to work with my patient (who's a quiet, sweet child) while surrounded by 20 energetic, annoying kids lol
Aaand that's about it 😄 Summer went by quickly and September is already here which I'm both happy and sad about - after months of no rain, we were all looking forward to some slightly colder weather.
💬 What have you guys been up to? 💬



0 Comments