☕🍂 Happy first day of Autumn! 🍁🧸

Just like last year, I've got some themed posts planned (and a tiny, seasonal makeover of course 😁) and to start off, I made a reading bingo game! This one's been on my mind for quite some time but I hadn't found the time to actually sit down and write it all down. Also, I waited for autumn because it's literally the perfect season for murder, as everyone knows 😌

I've already been in "mystery" mode for the last couple of weeks, but now that the weather is slightly colder, rain has been steadily falling and I'm wearing my favorite sweater...THE SETTING IS PERFECT. I want to read as many murder mysteries as possible and basically, I want my September to feel like this:

A cup of tea close by, a book in hand, and hopefully being shocked by who did it. 😁

The purpose of the bingo is straightforward - try to cross out as many prompts as possible to get a finished row/column/diagonal. There are lots of book bingos out there, so I won't talk about it too much, you all know how it goes 😂 Here are the prompts!

Feel free to download/post this image wherever you want to! I printed it out because I like to physically cross prompts out lol. Some of the prompts are cover-related (water or weapon on the cover), some are title-related (number or murder in the title), some define settings (set in a small town or boarding school), and some require a specific detail or genre. In any case, I tried to have variety and something for everyone 😄

I planned for the bingo to last during Autumn so the start and finish dates are:

📅 September 23rd - December 20th 2026 📅

I think that's more than enough time, especially because you don't necessarily need to read 25 books to finish the whole thing - combining prompts is more than welcome! Scheme! Plan! Devise! 😏

If you plan on participating, you can do it in whatever way you like, but if you have a blog, feel free to drop a link below! I'd love to see what you do with this reading challenge 😊

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Do you like reading mysteries? Are you glad summer is over?