
🍹 Here are all the interesting things that have been happening across the interwebs 🍹
*all images link to their original sources*
🚧 TRAILER ZONE 🚧

⭐ First of all, I'm in SHOCK that I didn't know there's going to be new Cheetah Girls content - I lived for those movies as a kid 😍 Second of all, the whole cast for the girls has been announced and I have zero opinions so far because I don't know any of them and don't want to say anything until we get a trailer or something 😂
"The Cheetah Girls: Next Gen will introduce audiences to a new generation of Cheetah Girls, specifically the offspring of one of the OGs. According to a synopsis shared by Disney, the movie will begin when Galleria and Chanel, alongside the former's daughter and three of her friends, take a trip to Africa to volunteer at a wildlife sanctuary. “Along the way, these four teen girls test their friendship, find their voice, and discover the true Cheetah spirit as they save the preserve and ultimately take the stage as the new Cheetah Girls.”"

⭐ According to Collider, 'Superman's Mr. Terrific Spin-Off Series Is Officially Happening!! This news makes me so happy because his character is HILARIOUS. Easily one of the best parts of the movie 😂

⭐ Marissa Meyer shared a picture of The Lunar Chronicles animation adaptation on her Facebook profile and guysss it looks actually good!!

⭐ British Comedy Guide reports that a TV adaptation of Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging in production. I will admit I've never seen the movie but I did see a Maisie Peters music video referencing it so I got curious and googled it a few months back 😂😂

⭐ Now for some book adaptation news, Deadline reports that Paramount Pictures is now developing a movie of Grady Hendrix's novel The Final Girl Support Group. Haven't read the book, but the premise sounds interesting. Do you guys recommend?

⭐ Kevin Feige made an announcement during Marvel's Comic-Con panel that Ryan Gosling will play supernatural horror hero Johnny Blaze, aka Ghost Rider!! Honestly, I'm just excited to see Ryan Gosling in a Marvel movie lol, I don't even know much about Ghost Rider 🫣

⭐ Last, but for me, definitely not least...in fact THIS IS MY FAVORITE NEWS OF THE MONTH, my favorite author Jennifer Lynn Barnes is working on a completely new series 😍✨ She shared a few photos on her Instagram of her writing process, but of course, everyone zeroed on one specific detail - the main character is called Briar 😄

💬 What are you most excited about? 💬










0 Comments