🔖📖 Here's another set of spreads from my 2026 reading journal 📔🖋

Previous posts:

✦ Main cover + Book tracker ✦

✦ A to Z challenge + Motif and Key Word challenges ✦

✦ Buzzword Challenges ✦

✦ General TBR Books ✦

✦ Spring TBRs ✦

It's been some time since I last showed you my journal pages so here I am today with 2 new (but old) spreads! 😂 These ones were done at the beginning of the year even though one will be used at the very end 👀

This is a spread that was inspired by the fact that I've had these Van Gogh stickers for FOREVER and didn't know how to use them lol. In a spur-of-the-moment decision, I chose to use all of them on a single page and just...go crazy 😂 The spread itself is sort of a "hall-of-fame" where I'll put the top 8 books of the year. I wanted it to look like an art gallery and...I kinda did it? Idk, it's not among my fave spreads, but it's not bad either. It's just...a lot 😅

Also, since I realized that a) I mostly use the same supplies over and over and b) I just print some stuff out at home or c) use random items I got as gifts, I will not be putting links for supplies anymore. Unless someone out there really wants them (and I haven't mentioned it in previous posts), in that case, you can ask in the comments, I'll be happy to send them! 🥰

A fairly simple spread where I literally just drew a bunch of borders and put a few washi tape pieces for dramatic effect. As the title says, it's for the Goodreads Choice Awards "challenge" that I made for myself as motivation. I did finish a few from this list but not enough 😅

💬 Did you make any new spreads? What is your favourite thing about journaling? 💬