
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:
✏ Books With School Supplies On the Cover 📓
Cover freebie week made me do a bit of a throwback and look at all the previous cover-related topics. I chose a topic from 2022 because I keep seeing all these back-to-school sales and it's both making me happy (I LOVE stationery), and annoyed because I don't wanna go back to work 😑
Also, I took some liberties and counted different things as "school supplies" lol. Besides the usual - books and papers, I counted laptops and uniforms because if American movies taught me anything, it's that boarding schools love a good uniform 😂😂

💬 Does your heart also skip a beat when you see back-to-school sales even though you're not a kid anymore? 💬













24 Comments
I would guess that there might be a lot of pencils and pens on covers. Fun!
ReplyDeleteYou'd think so right? I guess I don't read enough contemporaries to fill the list 😂
DeleteSuch a fun topic selection, thanks for sharing your #TTT
ReplyDeleteThanks, it's always fun looking through old topics on That Artsy Reader Girl!
DeleteI love that there are so many different 'tones' portrayed by the covers.
ReplyDeleteYess, I love having color variety as well! It looks more alive 😊
DeleteI started seeing back to school displays last month!
ReplyDeletewow, that's fast! It's both scary and exciting! 😂
DeleteFun topic and very timely.
ReplyDeleteThanks! 😄
DeleteI love your picks! Kasie West is an automatic read for me and I just recently read Better Than Revenge and loved it! It's been a while since I was in school but I always look out for back-to-school sales because I'm sort of a stationery hoarder. 😂
ReplyDeleteThanks! Kasie is definitely the queen when it comes to cutesy romances 😍 omgosh same! I can never resist a good notebook even though I have at least 13 empty ones at home lol
DeleteGreat collection and fun topic! I have a couple of these and have even read one the books you feature by Kasie and also thought the Alex Light book was sweet. :) Thanks for visiting my list today!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Now that you mention it, most of the books on my list today are "sweet romance." I guess that's a genre that uses the school setting the most 😂
DeleteClever choice! I’ll keep this in mind for the future 🙌 ~ Carol @ ReadingLadies
ReplyDeleteThank you! Although, I can't take much of the credit, it's an old TTT topic from the OG blog! 😄
DeleteA great idea for the list. I love Stationary too. We are at the beginning of the school holidays so have to wait until the end of August for the proper sales. My son goes back 3rd ish September
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Ohh interesting! Well then, you might wait for the stationery, but at least your free time starts now! 😁 Hope you and your son enjoy the holidays! 😊
DeleteThis is a great topic! I'm so happy both my kids are out of school. The whole buying of supplies about bankrupted me every year.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
I can totally understand that! Having 2 kids in school is tough and depending on where you live, buying books, uniforms, shoes, stationery etc. can get crazy! Glad you're done with that! 😊
DeleteI love stationery too, so I definitely love this choice of topic :D
ReplyDeleteRight?? There's no greater joy than entering a stationery store and seeing all those shiny new notebooks and pens 😍 wow...I really am an addict lol
DeleteI adore school/office supplies! I only have one kid still in school and she only needed a few things this year, so we didn't do much school supply shopping this year, sadly. Great list.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
Yesss! Well, you can also get a little something for yourself as well if it brings you joy 🥰 And thanks!
Delete