Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

⏳ Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years ⏳

This is kinda impossible for me to do because I deleted my OG Goodreads account (which I made in 2012 😅 teen me was something else lemme tell ya) for personal reasons and made a new one in 2021. That's why I'll give you the books I read during the last 4 August 11ths first and then...think of something else for the next 6 books 😂

  
Eliza, from Scratch 2025 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐┊Yours from the Tower 2024 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
The False Prince 2023 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐┊Dear Emmie Blue 2022 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's interesting how all of my August reads so far have been amazing 😂 Although, The False Prince was a reread...In any case, I still have 6 books to mention that are somehow connected to this topic. After some thinking, I decided to show you 6 books I added to my TBR over the last several Augusts 😂

 
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱ Added August 2023 ⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚

 
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱ Added August 2024 ⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚

 
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱ Added August 2025 ⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚

💬 How do your past Augusts look? 💬