
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:
🏛 Libraries I'd Like To Visit 🏛
Since I'm from a European country, I decided to find as many libraries as possible that are somewhat achievable for me to visit. I will probably never visit most of these but a girl can hope!
1. Biblioteca di Brera - Milan, Italy
2. Anna Amalia Library - Weimar, Germany
3. Mafra Palace Library - Mafra, Portugal
4. Wiblingen Abbey Library - Ulm, Germany
5. State Hall of Austrian National Library - Vienna, Austria
6. Admont Abbey Library - Admont, Austria
Those are all "closest" to me - and when I say close, I mean it would still take me far too long to travel there, but at least it's on the same continent! lol

💬 Which libraries would you like to visit? Do you have any close to you? 💬









2 Comments
These are all breathtaking libraries! I hope you are able to visit them some day.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/fictional-bookstores-i-would-love-to-visit/
Wow, these are some gorgeous libraries!
ReplyDelete