✨Once again, it's time to recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life✨

BOOKS READ 📚

      
    

My reading in September was both organised and chaotic at once. I started the month with a Beartown reread because I've postponed finishing this series for YEARS. That last book is 670 pages long so you bet I was so happy to finally be done with it 😂

Don't get me wrong, the whole series is amazing but you know how I feel about book length lol. The rest of the books were murder mysteries and there were some pretty good ones but also a few forgettable (and even ones I could rant about!) stories.

After that, I moved on to my September TBR that I made at the beginning of the month, read 3 YA mysteries and then my friend randomly brought me 4 books to read because she is the best lol. She picked some murder mysteries from her "home library" that would help me finish my reading challenge 😍 I still have one left, a Terry Pratchett book that slightly scares me because I've never read anything by this author, and he's her fave 😂

Moving on, I had this idea to pick one book out of the whole month that I'd recommend and to try to pick one that's not as popular + make it a monthly thing.

💎 September Gem: A Long Stretch of Bad Days 💎

READING STATS:

0 rated ⭐

2 rated  ⭐⭐

2 rated ⭐⭐⭐

5 rated  ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 rated  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 I wrote 14 posts (3 less than August), which is realistic because I started work the second week of September 😄 School is chaotic as always, but I definitely made some improvements since last year - I decided to worry less about things that aren't under my control and to stop doing extra things that a) no one is going to appreciate (or pay for that matter) and b) no one is asking me to but I did anyways because no one else thought to do so...

Other than work, this month has been pretty uneventful 😄 I did have some fun on the blog though! Since autumn started, of course I had to bring back my autumn decor 🍁🍂 I also made a book tag and another reading challenge! If you want to check them out, it's the Postage Stamp Book Tag and the Murder Bingo challenge that is linked in the sidebar as well!

RECENT TBR ADDITIONS ⭐

  

💬 How was your month? Have you found any new interesting books? 💬