Last week we celebrated Postage Stamp Day here in Croatia! I tried to find a "worldwide" alternative and there's World Post Day, which is celebrated every year on October 9. It's very similar but I really wanted to do this tag now 😂 If you want to, feel free to use any of the banners in this post. There's no time limit or anything; do the tag whenever you feel like it 😄

Postage Stamp Day is celebrated on September 9th to commemorate the first-ever postage stamp that was made in Croatia on this date in 1991! Let's dive into the questions:
Looking at these, I really think they would make pretty stamps 😍 Each cover has something unique about it and I could definitely see myself using them for my pen pals or something 😁
Both of these books are set in the same magical place - Ireland 😍😂 I wanted to visit it for years and so far, this trip has eluded me, but you never know...
Love and Gelato is set in Italy, which I visited last month, but Wanderlost (along with Italy again) mentions a couple of other places I have been to, like Vienna (Austria) and Prague (Czech Republic).
The first book is about 3 friends trying to be there for each other through their letters because they had to move away. The second book is a wonderful novel about grief in which a girl leaves letters for her dead mother at her grave. The last novel is more cheerful about a girl who accidentally finds an anonymous pen pal, and you already know it's the start of a cute romance story.
Divine Rivals is the ONLY book in this post that I haven't read...yet 😂 I will soon okay?? I know it's a universally loved book, I just want to be in the right mood for it 😅 13 Little Blue Envelopes is a book I read ages ago and truthfully, I don't remember much about it except that there's lots of travel involved and that it was cute.
Akarnae has magical portals, amazing friend groups, dragons, a bunch of plot twists and even a sentient library! Truly, do I need to say more?
The Inheritance Games is the most satisfying book series ever. The puzzles (which every reader tried to solve and probably failed like me), the brothers (among whom every reader had a fave), the main character who is the most amazing person ever...I mean, I already reread it 3 times so that tells you everything you need to know 😂

Do you write letters? I recently started a pen pal project with my best friend, so I'm curious to see if any of you have a similar thing going on (and tips on what to put in the letters!) 🥰
























0 Comments