Haven't done one of these in a long time because I was just winging it and it was going great! Now I know exactly what I'm in the mood for (and hopefully will stay in lol) and that is MURDER! 💀

I mean, I did read a bunch of mysteries already during the summer, but half of those were light-hearted ones and not all of them had a murder present which is what I'm craving now 😂 Here's my TBR for now:
Since it's already the 16th (I completely forgot to finish this post earlier lol), I've already read two of these - Signed Sealed Dead (2 ⭐) and A House of Vipers (3 ⭐). Btw isn't it interesting how neon yellow font over a dark blue background just makes sense for a thriller/mystery book? I haven't even noticed how many books have this design until I made this list 😂

💬 Have you read any of these books? Which books are on your TBR? 💬










0 Comments