
New week means new Monday bookish meme hosted by The Book Date.


Such a really good duology by a German author! Fun fact: the main character in the books is actually an immigrant from Croatia, so yeah, this is probably the only book I've ever read that's got a character from my country that wasn't originally written in Croatian 😂
Loved the main character, she was feisty and fun. The twists were nice and the plot developed in such a way that it was never boring even though sometimes the characters just waited for things to happen. It felt like a real investigation and I couldn't wait to see who did it and why.

Getting back into my usual YA reading routine, I picked this mystery novel from my September TBR. So far, it's been intriguing and I'm really liking the 2 main characters. We'll see where the story goes though, I'm only at about 20% 😄
Why read just one boarding school YA mystery when you can read two lol?

What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next?






0 Comments