Monthly Recap - September '24

 

Once again, it's that time of month when I recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life ✨

BOOKS READ 📚

 
    
   

I read 9 books in total which is my usual statistic. The month started off amazing, I read Assistant to the Villain series and He's My Grumpy Neighbor which were both 5 star reads. Then I reread my fave Kasie West book but everything after that was such a disappointment 😅 Sky of Seven Colors didn't make sense to me and slightly bored me so I deviated from my original TBR and picked up Blood Oath. Don't let the covers fool you, those are not spicy books at all 😂 While it did serve its purpose, being a super quick read with dragons in it, in the end it was too childish and wattpady for me. Then I went back to my autumn TBR and picked up Down World which had an amazing premise, but the execution was lackluster. You win some you lose some 😂

Here are some stats:

3 book rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 book rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐

3 books rated ⭐⭐⭐

2 book rated ⭐⭐

I wrote 17 blog posts which is exactly the same as the last 2 months...wow that is kinda weird. Good weird I guess 😂

OTHER TOPICS ☕

Aliens, Dinosaurs and Jedi

Cozy Gaming - Rolling Hills: Make Sushi, Make Friends

Reading Journal Part 3 ✨✒️

Reading Journal Part 4 ✨✒️

Cozy Gaming - Escape Academy 🗝️

RECENT TBR ADDITIONS ⭐

  

💬 How did your September go? Did you read any amazing new blog posts? Find new favorite books? 💬

Post a Comment

0 Comments

;