Aliens, Dinosaurs and Jedi

🍹 Here are all the interesting things that have been happening across the interwebs 🍹

⭐ Disney dropped a preview of the live-action Stitch movie and I have to admit, it doesn't look that bad! Honestly, their remakes didn't wow me so far, the only one I remotely liked was Cinderella. When I heard they were making Lilo and Stitch I was surprised because...how do you make a cute blue alien look real and not ruin the OG vibes? 😂

I won't hope for too much because I know I'll probably be disappointed in the end 😂

Incredibles 3 is in the works! I absolutely LOVE the first two movies. The humor is on point, the visuals are great and the plot makes sense. I don't mind having years-long gaps between the sequels because that means we're getting good quality 😏

⭐ I can't believe this is happening, but it's official - Tahereh Mafi is writing yet another book in the Shatter Me universe. At least, this time it's not a direct sequel but it's set 10 years later with a different set of characters. This is the official cover:

Not gonna lie, I've always loved these "eye-catching" covers, pun intended 😂 This cover is even more gorgeous than the previous ones, but I'm still probably not gonna read it.

The Acolyte got canceled and I'm disappointed. It was actually the only Star Wars series I was interested in and it had the best cast. And by cast, I mean Manny Jacinto because look at this man:

He's the epitome of tall, dark and mysterious 🥺

The Fallen books got a TV series and it already aired? I had no idea this was even a thing until recently. I never read this series, and don't plan to, because paranormal books are not my thing. Still, I was shocked to see this adaptation because these books are 15 years old! 

Here's the trailer:

Also, isn't this the girl who played Vanessa in The Little Mermaid? Interesting 😂

⭐ There's a new Jurassic World movie in the works and while I do not care much for this franchise, I do care about this cast 😂

According to Deadline, Scarlett Johansson and Jonathan Bailey are starring in the 7th Jurassic movie called “Jurassic World Rebirth” and it will be set 5 years after the last movie. 

I did watch that one but I didn't think it was anything special. I'll wait to see a couple of trailers and reviews before watching this next one  🤔

⭐ Ellie Maney announced what her third and final book in the None Shall Sleep series will be called and I'm so excited! All Shall Mourn is coming next February and I can't wait to see what happens next ♥

⭐ Great news for Ted Lasso fans! There's actually a great chance that season 4 could happen because they apparently have 3 core cast members in! Rebecca, Roy, and Leslie are back and there are talks with the other cast members 😍

⭐ And the last thing I wanna mention are 2 books I am SO EXCITED ABOUT!!! I don't know exactly when this news actually came out, but I found out about these releases yesterday so...yeah 😅 

My 2 fave authors - Ally Carter and Kasie West - have 2 new projects and here are the covers:

 

💬 Which news were you most excited for? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Omg so much news. Lol. I didn't know there was going to be a new Jurassic Park movie... much less that Scarlett Johansson was going to be in it! I'll probably watch it... eventually. But like you, I wasn't super impressed with the other one.

    I also saw the news for All Shall Mourn and I am SO freaking excited!! I cannot wait for that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, luckily for us, there's always something new going on on the internet 😂

      yesss I hope Ellie Marney keeps writing books in this genre even after ASM because it suits her so well!

      Delete

;