Reading Journal Part 4 ✨✒️

 

 Here's part 4 of my "Reading Journal Series" where I share spreads I made to track my reading progress. If you want, you can check my previous spreads in parts onetwo and three 📝

The pages I'm showing you today are my reading challenge trackers. Later in the year I joined a couple of more challenges, but these 2 are my "main" ones. 

I absolutely love this spread. It took me HOURS to draw all these books. Actually no, drawing the books was not that hard, it's the coloring that killed me.

I used regular colored pencils on the bookshelves and after I finished coloring, I added those sparkles with a white Posca marker. 

If you look closely enough, you'll notice that I didn't write some of the book titles whole. It's because I can't handle when a title is too long and doesn't fit the column 😂 

After finishing a challenge I just cross it out with an ordinary black pen, or a yellow highlighter depending on the challenge. 

💬 How do you track your reading challenges? 💬

Post a Comment

0 Comments

;