Reading Journal Part 3 ✨✒️

 Here's part 3 of my "Reading Journal Series" where I share spreads I made to track my reading progress. If you want, you can check my previous spreads in parts one and two 📝

Guys, I completely forgot to post the rest of my journal and I kinda feel silly posting these "empty" spreads after 9 months but the weather here is crazy and I don't wanna wait for it to get sunny again to take new pics so yeah...😂 I'll keep posting these "empty" spreads and show you how I filled them at the end of the year 😅

Today I'm showing you a list of all the backlist books on my TBR - basically all books released before January 1st, 2024. I've actually read a lot of these already and each time I finished one, I'd cross it out with this gold glitter pen which you can already see in the picture.

It's a fairly simple spread, it's just a long list 😂 I've used brown scrapbooking paper and a couple of stickers I ordered from Temu...or maybe it was Aliexpress...I don't even know anymore 😂

💬 In which ways do you track how many books you read? Do you mainly use Goodreads, Storygraph or some other site? Or do you have a paper tracker as well? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Meanwhile I forgot that I was doing a reading journal at all 😂 I think I did it for like the first two months of the year before I stopped? 😂 Your journal is SO pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah that's okay, I mean, us bloggers are already doing a "reading progress" kinda thing with our blogs. Not to mention Goodreads/Storygraph/phone apps, so having one more method can be too much 😂

      And thank you! Journaling is sort of like a calming therapy for me. I put on my fave show in the background and just do whatever comes to mind

      Delete

;