Cozy Gaming - Rolling Hills: Make Sushi, Make Friends

 

 I love "restaurant" games. That's a fact. I've loved them since Penguin Diner, Diner Dash, Cake Mania etc. So when I stumbled upon this cute cozy little game where you run a sushi restaurant and actually get to decorate it the way you like, I was sold 😍

Serve up sushi as a robot chef in Rolling Hills, a life sim about running your own restaurant in a cozy village. Make new friends, purchase ingredients, enhance your shop, and improve the lives of your neighbors as you perfect your craft!

There are so many good things about this game. Basically the only "con" I have is that I wish it was longer 😭 I mean, you can continue playing even after the main storyline is finished, but it's not as fun anymore. 

Back to the good stuff - you get to run around this tiny village, talk to the locals, and learn more about them. You can befriend the villagers and each time they get a new star, you get some perks. 

The gameplay itself is rather simple, you don't have to memorize any recipes, you get the dishes already done and you just have to serve the right "dish color" to the right customer.

You also get to pick a hat to wear! I don't know why, but I found that so adorable 😂 Moving on, the main thing that I obsessed over was decorating my restaurant. Surprisingly, there are so many options - from the wallpapers and floors to the plants, vending machines, different tables, etc. 

Of course, as you progress in the story you get some upgrade options, more customers, more decorations to buy and so many other things. It's truly a relaxing game and even the harder levels are not so hard once you understand the gaming mechanics a bit better. 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Oooh this game seems like a lot of fun! I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's super adorable and you're gonna have a great time!

      Delete

;