Reading Journal Part 1.



After a lot of thinking, I've decided to share my reading journal 😊 I've just used the basic materials you can find at any stationery store + some items I ordered on Temu. I'm not an expert or anything, I just find journaling a relaxing hobby and something to help me collect my thoughts. And of course, it's a fun way to track all the books I read.

Most of my spreads are inspired by journals I've found on Pinterest or Instagram. For the first part of this series, I'll show you the basic spread most reading journals have and that's the book tracker. 

*I took this picture last month so it's not up to date but you get the gist

I've used 2 types of craft paper and a couple of stickers to get that vintage look. The craft paper is from my local stationery store and the stickers (the butterflies and the flowers) I ordered from Aliexpress. I tried finding the links for both but apparently, they are no longer in stock which is no surprise since I've had them for years 😂 But I'm sure you can find similar ones either on Ali or on Temu and they usually cost about a dollar. 

Moving on, the pens I used, again, random ones from the local store 😂 This is why I was reluctant to share my bullet journal. I'm not like those fancy journaling people who use the best equipment and are up to speed with all the newest stationery. I can't recommend you the best papers, notebooks, pencils and whatnot. Hopefully, you won't be too disappointed 😅

I've been thinking about what my goal is with this, and to be honest, I don't have one? I don't think I'll inspire anyone to start journaling nor do I have any stationery recs for you. I'm just showing you random bits of my personality so you can get to know me better and am using this to sort of track my journaling progress 🤷

Also, not to sound arrogant, I do think my journal turned out pretty great 😏

In the next part of this series, I'll show you my reading challenge trackers 🖋️ Do you have a reading journal? Do you prefer digital journals over paper ones? 

0 comments

;