Monthly Recap - August '24

Once again, it's that time of month when I recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life ✨

BOOKS READ 📚

   
  

I read 2 books less than last month, which is totally okay since I had a lot of obligations this month. Not only that, but if you haven't noticed...there are 4 historical novels on this list. FOUR! I'm quite proud for surviving that and I'll need a whole month of sci-fi therapy soon 😂 

Here are some stats:

1 book rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 book rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐

3 books rated ⭐⭐⭐

1 book rated ⭐⭐

Looking generally, the books were okay, but nothing more. I had only 2 books that I can genuinely say I really liked and I would recommend someone. Ah what can you do, you win some you lose some.

I wrote 17 blog posts which is exactly the same as last month. I consider that a good thing 😄

OTHER TOPICS ☕

Discussion posts? What are those?

Cozy Gaming - Coffee Caravan 

Uglies, Star Wars and More Sequels!

RECENT TBR ADDITIONS ⭐

  

💬 How did your August go? Did you read any amazing new blog posts? Find new favorite books? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Omg sci-fi therapy sounds soo good 😌 Lol. Oooh what were the two books you'd recommend?? Hopefully next month you'll read a lot more books that you really like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd love it 😂 Wish it was a "real thing", like you get to go to space for a month, just float aroud and read books, have a meet-and-greet with an alien..A girl can dream 😂

      ooohh well, shockingly, among those 2 books I'd recommend, there's no Kasie West nor Marissa Meyer, my fave authors 😭 I know you loved Instant Karma, but it didn't meet my expectations. It was cute and fluffy and I "liked" it, but I didn't "love" it 😅

      What I do recommend is Edenbrooke - it's literally Pride and Prejudice in a different font. It's not too long, it's got the right vibes, the banter, the light enemies-to-lovers and gorgeous scenery 😍

      The other recommendation is Yours From the Tower - it's got a unique format, written in letters. It's got 3 girls who have the most wonderful friendship and support system. I absolutely loved reading about them

      Delete

;