Top Ten Tuesday - Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

🚲 Books that feature modes of transportation on the cover/title 🚲

This was such a fun little quest! Trying to find books that fit this tag was not easy but definitely entertaining. I have 4 books that have modes of transportation in the title, and the rest have them on the covers 😄

    
    

💬 Have you read any of these books? If you participated in this weeks' TTT feel free to drop a link below and I'll check it out! 💬 

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I definitely need to read Kasie's books (love her!) and Geekerella (love Cinderella stories!) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I definitely recommend! ahhh Geekerella was absolutely adorable ✨🥰

      Delete
  2. Oh, bikes on books. Fun! I haven’t seen a lot of those so far this week.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for some reason, YA contemporary writers love having bikes on covers 😂

      Delete
  3. Nice list! I've read about half of these. Fun books.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That means you have good taste 😉😂

      Delete

;