It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 12.08.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

I couldn't get past 30% because it was too...modern? Cringe? Not well written? Take your pick. It reminded me of that monstrosity that was the Netflix Persuasion adaptation. I was slowly losing my brain cells trying to read this.




A MUCH better ya historical novel that actually has the "old-timey" expressions and issues. The three young women have different voices and come from different backgrounds. Reading about them has been simply wonderful and I have only a few pages left. Full review coming one day 😂

Keeping this one on my immediate TBR and hopefully, I'll at least read half this week. 

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Ooh yikes...I am definitely skipping Bellegarde then. I can't afford to lose anymore brain cells 😆 I hope the rest of the historical romances on your tbr go better for you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah I'm glad I saved your brain cells 😂 and thanks! the next one is infinitely better already!

      Delete

;