It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 02.09.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

A super adorable romance novel that has all the best things - a cute dog, small-town vibes, a grumpy guy with a heart of gold and wonderful friendships everywhere 😍 And of course, one friendships that turns into something more 😉


There are no words needed, this is my fave contemporary romance and this is my 3rd or 4th reread? I have no idea, but I don't plan on stopping 😂

Heard lots of great things about this one on TikTok. It's supposed to be a fun, banter-filled romantasy which is right up my alley. We'll see 😂

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Ooh I bought Assistant to the Villain earlier this year but I haven't read it yet. I'm very curious to see what you ended thinking of it! It seems like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look really fun! If the banter is good, I can forgive even the worst plot lines

      Delete

;