Monthly Recap - July '24

Once again, it's that time of month when I recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life ✨

BOOKS READ 📚

   
   

I'm very satisfied with this month. I've read 8 books and none of them were bad. Two were meh, but the rest were actually pretty good. Some are more complex than others, but all were fun to read. There are in total:

7 books rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐

2 books rated ⭐⭐⭐

Also, I wrote 17 blog posts!! That feels like an achievement. I know there are people who blog more constantly and have more posts, but I feel good getting out of my writing slump and actually focusing more on the blog.


OTHER TOPICS ☕

Recently Watched - Epic Adventures Everywhere

Disney Speedstorm - the cutest racing game

So Many New Book Adaptations

RECENT TBR ADDITIONS ⭐

  

💬 How did your July go? Did you read any amazing new blog posts? Find new favorite books? 💬

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. You read so many! I don't know any of these, not even the tv show!! Ha! #MonthlyWrapUp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hahah sometimes I even surprise myself 😂 and it's fine, I only read YA so whenever I visit other blogs (which are mostly adult), I never know what those book are either 😂

      Delete
  2. Oooh, looks like you had a pretty good reading month overall! Seven 4-star books is not bad at all! (The books you added to your TBR have such pretty covers!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly did have a lovely month! Hopefuly these vibes continue on to August 😂 yesss they do! The Eldmoor one is my fave of the three, it looks so epic

      Delete

;