Rainbow Covers #8 - White

 It's time for a new batch of aesthetically pleasing arrangements of covers, but this time, in white 🤍 Just like last time, all the covers are linked to the GR pages of books ✨

You can check out my previous post in this category: 

 ❤️ Red

🧡 Orange

💛 Yellow

💚 Green

💙 Blue

💜 Purple

💗  Pink



 
 

All of these books were 5 ⭐ reads for me. Two of these are dystopian novels, one is a murder mystery and one is a very sad contemporary that still haunts me. Guess which is which 😂

💬 Have you read any of these novels? 💬


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I love these posts! And I loved A Good Girl's Guide to Murder! SO good! (We're not talking about book 3 though lol). And I also enjoyed Warcross... It was such a cool world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Let's pretend the 3rd book doesn't exist, we'll live much happier lives

      Delete

;