Rainbow Recs #7 - Pink

 

I had a CRAZY week, we had some new furniture coming in and then we had guests over, plus my new tablet just arrived along with a cute new keyboard. Basically, I got a shiny new toy and had to play with it 😂

As a matter of fact, I'm writing this post on it and plan on using it for all of my blogging from now on. Here's a pic of my new setup:

And now, back to the topic:

It's time for a new batch of aesthetically pleasing arrangement of covers, but this time, in pink 🩷 Just like last time, all the covers are linked to the GR pages of books and these lists will include sequels as well, because they deserve recognition too and because it's not easy to come up with so many books without including them 😂

You can check out my previous post in this category: 

 ❤️ Red

🧡 Orange

💛 Yellow

💚 Green

💙 Blue

💜 Purple


  
 

It was surprisingly hard finding pink covers among the books I read, especially because I read a lot of YA contemporary romances and for some reason, I thought most of them were pink 😂

In any case, I did manage to find 3 adorable romances + Little White Lies which is a mystery novel by my fave author 🥰

Have you read any of these pink novels? Do you have any good recs?

2 comments

  1. The new set up is sooo cute! I actually have that same keyboard, but mine is in purple! 😆 I really like these posts! I have seen lists of book grouped by genre or trope but never by cover color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 🥰 ahh you have it too that's amazing!! they really are popular, especially on "study/ journal youtubers", that's where I saw them for the first time and decided I HAD to have one 😂 I'm glad you enjoyed it 😊 I've always been more of a visual person and looking at book covers (sometimes judging them 😏) is my passion 😂

      Delete

;