Rainbow Recs #2 - Orange

 

It's time for a new batch of aesthetically pleasing arrangement of covers, but this time, in orange 🧡 Just like last time, all the covers are linked to the GR pages of books and these lists will include sequels as well, because they deserve recognition too and because it's not easy to come up with so many books without including them 😂 

      

I KNOW two of these are set in space and one is a dystopian novel. What can I say, sci-fi is my fave genre 😂 The Martian is an adult novel, but I couldn't find any more YA books that were, well, orange and good enough to be on this list 😂 



You can check out my previous post in this category -> ❤️ Red

Did you read any of these books? Do you have any orange recs? Feel free to drop them in the comments 🍊


2 comments

  1. Oh this is such a lovely idea for a post! And I've read 3 of these, woah! 🧡 The only one I haven't read is the Martian, ahah 🧡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 🥰 yesss that means you have good taste 😜 I definitely recommend The Martian, even the movie adaptation is amazing 🤩

      Delete

;