Top Ten Tuesday - Wonderful Debuts

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

💜  Debut Novels I Enjoyed 💜

Writing a book is hard. We know all authors get better over time, but some authors manage to wow us in their first attempt. Here are 10 debut novels I absolutely adored:

    
     

Honestly, these debuts were written better than some books by seasoned authors. I loved each one of these and would heartily recommend ♥  

💬 Which debuts did you enjoy? 💬

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Excellent choices! Im glad Stalking Jack the Ripper made your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I remember it being one of the more unique ya novels and loving it so much 😄

      Delete
  2. I’ve heard good things about Cinder.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! The whole series is great because the world building is complex and all the stories and characters are somehow connected

      Delete
  3. Cinder is perfection 😍 I also really enjoyed Four Dead Queens! The world in that one was so unique and interesting! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wholeheartedly agree! Both books were amazing!

      Delete

;