It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 22.07.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

I binged Powerless and Reckless in 2 days #noregrets. The writing isn't the best nor the most original, but I had a blast. It had all the tropes I love, all the sassy banter and most importantly - a tall, dark and handsome male interest 😂 




This book has been on my radar for quite some time, but I hesitated starting it because a) it's so long and b) it's in the same universe as The Remnant Chronicles and The Kiss of Deception didn't wow me. In the end, I decided to give this author another chance so we'll see. 

If I end up liking Dance of Thieves, I'm picking this one up next. 😄 

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I haven't read any of these but the covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Fantasy novels have the best covers honestly ♥

      Delete
  2. I'm intrigued by Reckless seeing as how you read it in two days 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I'd recommend it if you like reading fanfictiony banter and romance, but don't expect high quality 😂 I mean, I loved it but I can see all it's faults

      Delete

;