September 2024 TBR

All of my monthly TBRs so far had a certain theme going on until August when most of my TBR consisted of my 20 Books for Summer list. September is gonna suffer the same fate since I need to catch up on some reading challenges 😂 So basically the theme is:

📃ticking off reading challenge books✔️ 

There are literally so many genres here I can't even. Hopefully, my mood can handle this. Fortunately, I did create a sort of reading order in my head. Since I'm currently reading contemporary romance, I'll finish off all those first. Moving on to the romantasy that is the Assistant to the Villain. Like the contemporaries, it's supposed to be light and fun. Then I'm gonna switch to The Prince and the Apocalypse which is also a comedy romance that's a bit more sci-fi. 

    
   

After those comes the bottom row - various sci-fi thrillers with interesting topics. This will kick off my autumn spooky/mysterious moods 😏 

💬 What are your plans for September? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Omg your TBR list looks like the list of books I read in August... with all sorts of genres all over the place 😂 Hopefully it will work out for you! And I love that you have a plan to get form one genre to another. I need to do that! I was getting reading to start reading some horror books but I finished reading a contemporary romance yesterday and I am still in that headspace! Lol. I really don't know how I'm going to get from romance to horror, but that's future me's problem 😆 Right now I want more romance and I have my eye on a some of Lynn Painter's short stories and bonus content 😏 Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh so we're both victims of "too many genres in a month" 😂 And thanks! Having a plan keeps my mood in check..most of the time 😂

      From romance to horror...I wish you luck with that 😅 Maybe there's a horror romance book out there? That'd certainly be an interesting subgenre to read 😂

      I hope you enjoy your Lynn Painter binge!

      Delete

;