Monthly Recap - January 24

Once again, it's that time of month when I recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life 📚✨

You might've noticed tiny changes around the blog, and if you haven't, well...you're gonna hear about them now 😂 It's nothing major, but little details like these make me so happy. They make the blog look more like something personal, something made by me and not just a generic blog.

1. I added a Templates page where you can download all the freebies - digital content that might make your reading experience more interesting 😄 

* since I love doing these, this page will probably be updated frequently

2. there's also a GIF of Tony Stark under my "About Me" section in the side bar because why not? That scene is just so iconic and that era of Marvel was the best 😭

3. under that is also something I love very dearly - a TINY PLAYLIST 😍 Now you can listen to some of my current faves while you scroll through my blog 🎧

*the free version only supports 3 songs so don't expect much 😅

BOOKS READ 

    
   

I've read 9 books which is amazing. I liked most of them and even though some were "meh" I can't say that there are any I hated. My faves out of these would be Cage of Deceit, Some Shall Break and The Maid ✨


BOOK REVIEWS 

* I completely forgot to make pt.2 and now I'll have to do it in February



BOOKISH LISTS 





OTHER TOPICS 




RECENT TBR ADDITIONS 

  

BLOG POSTS I ADORED 





Which books did you read in January? Do you have any new faves? How about new books to hate and rant about? 😏

4 comments

  1. Wait, I love the music player in the side bar! That is SO cool!

    I read Some Shall Break last year and I loved it! I honestly think I liked it even more than I did the first book in the series! I'm looking forward to the next book because that ending was insane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'm glad you like it too!

      Ahh I agree, I don't know how we're gonna wait so long for the sequel

      Delete
  2. I love reading about all the things you've done with your site, and especially the music player! It's so cool and I love the songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad we have the same taste😍 if you have any similar song recs, feel free to drop them here

      Delete

;