It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 27.01.24

Hello guys! A new week is starting and I've decided to incorporate this bookish weekly meme I've seen on Lili Lost in a Book but is originally hosted by The Book Date. Basically, you say what books you read last, what you're currently reading and what's next on your list. This can be done for movies and songs too 🎧 


A decent YA dystopian novel that has some good qualities but didn't wow me.



Only a few pages left of this one!! A wonderful cozy mystery that has it all -  a good protagonist, lovely friendships and unexpected twists. More on that in my review. 





Currently listening to: 

This gorgeous cover of Lovely by Albina and Filip who competed on the Voice in my country.

 


Coincidentaly, I pulled another murder mystery from my TBR jar so I guess I'm not done with this genre yet 🤷‍♀️

*and yes, I def made myself a TBR jar just to reduce the "which book should I read next" decision time and motivate myself to read all the books I set myself to read this year for various challenges, and YES IT'S WORKING


What are you currently reading/ listening to? 

2 comments

  1. Oh yay! I'm glad you decide to hop onto this meme! It's one of my favorites!

    And I'm glad to hear your TBR jar is going well! I'm a mood reader and I can't do that 😩 It's so annoying, honestly. Lol.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess I'm glad I finally did it too 😂

      The TBR jar is a recent addition of mine, so I can't tell how long I'll keep up with it, but it was a nice change 😅 although I feel your pain 😬

      thanks, you too!

      Delete

;