24 Books For 2024 - Reading Challenge

 

I saw this trend going around where you either pick your 24 most anticipated releases in 2024 or make some sort of TBR for the year. I decided to pick 24 books that I will *probably* read in 2024 😂 These are mostly books that I really want to read, but somehow keep forgetting they exist or just need an extra push to do so 😂

Below you'll see my 24 picks and also a free template you can download and add your own books in Canva or some other editor 😄


As you can see, I separated my books into 4 categories:

1. rereads

The Lunar Chronicles is one of my fave series but I haven't had time to reread it in YEARS. I literally forgot half of the plot 😭

There's also the Vendetta trilogy that I remember being so much fun and I wanna read something like that to properly kick start this reading year. Then there's Truly Devious and Skyward which I need to reread before reading the sequels cuz once again...


2. sequels

As mentioned above, I NEED TO finish these 2 series. They both ended years ago and I still haven't caught up with them. Then there's The Inheritance Games series which has 2 more sequels I haven't gotten to. One was released in '23 and one is coming out this year so I'm hoping to read both.

3. 2024 releases

I've only looked at books that come out in the first half of the year and out of them, there are 3 I am really looking forward too. It's a new Holly Jackson book, a hate-to-love romance and a Joseon era mystery. 

4. authors to catch up with

Kasie West is my go to fluffy romance author but she releases books so fast  😂 There's also a Holly Jackson book and one from Bridgit Kemmerer I haven't read yet. 

Do you have any books/ series you need to read this year? 

0 comments

;