Best Books of 2015

 It's time again to pick the best book I've read from each month of a specific year. This time it's 2015 😊 This way I can recommend you some "oldies" or hidden gems πŸ’Ž we've all forgotten about. In some cases, I've only read one book published that specific month, so I'm gonna have to pick that one πŸ˜…

You can check out my previous posts here:

 Best Books of 2013

Best Books of 2014



JANUARY

The Honest Truth

don't be fooled by the "middle grade" tag, this book will make you so emotional and is one of the best books about dealing with sickness and important life situations that I've read

FEBRUARY

Vendetta

a girl falls in love with a boy who's basically in the mafia, very interesting indeed πŸ˜‚

MARCH

The Winner's Crime

one of the best sequels I've read, this one only deepens my love for these characters


APRIL

Happy Again

this is an 84 page novella, but among the other books I've read from April, this was the best and the cutest so I'm counting it πŸ˜‚

MAY

Made You Up

a wonderful book about mental health, where a girl has to survive all the rites of a teenager while also having schizophrenia

JUNE

The Edge of Forever

a twisty murder mystery that's also a time travel novel - exciting!


JULY

The Fixer

everything this women writes is pure genius, don't doubt it, just read it

AUGUST

Of Dreams and Rust

pt 2 of the phantom of the opera retelling, this one brings even more drama and action

SEPTEMBER

Edgewater

a mystery novel about family scandals, shame and redemption


OCTOBER

Illuminae

sci-fi novel that has everything: unique format, sassy banter, cute romance and all the plot twists your heart desires

NOVEMBER

Winter

the perfect ending to a perfect series ♥

DECEMBER

Not If I See You First

a lot of topics in this one - blindness, ex boyfriends coming back, a parent's death and a girl who has to survive it all

πŸ—¨️ Have you read any of these? Which was your fave book of 2015

2 comments

  1. It is kind of blowing my mind that some of these books are almost a decade old! Like- I remember standing in line to get Illuminae, it was such a huge deal, and now you're telling me it was that old!? I did read quite a few of these (including Illuminae, which I loved!), Made You Up was amazing, and I really liked The Edge of Forever and The Winner's Crime. I do remember actively disliking Edgewater though bwhaha. Thanks for this trip down memory lane, this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Where did all this time go?? Sometimes I feel like I'm still stuck in that time where Cinder, Iluminae and Six of Crows were "the" books to read. Personally, I find the 2012-2016 era of books the best and I'm still hoping for a dystopian ya comeback πŸ˜‚ And you're welcome πŸ˜‚

      Delete

;