Best Books of 2014

 


 It's time again to pick the best book I've read from each month of a specific year. This time it's 2014 😊 This way I can recommend you some "oldies" or hidden gems 💎 we've all forgotten about. In some cases, I've only read one book published that specific month, so I'm gonna have to pick that one 😅

There are slight changes this time: 

1. it's visually better - I've figured out how to make collumns in posts using HTML and now I feel like I can do anything #hacker


2. I've decided to shorten my descriptions to make it easier to read and to make it more mysterious

You can check out my previous post here - Best Books of 2013


JANUARY

Going Rogue

teen spy has to survive both high school and a deadly mission in Paris

FEBRUARY

Cress

Rapunzel sci-fi retelling, what more do you need?

MARCH

The Winner's Curse

girl buys a slave who is not who he seems, lot's of political scheming follows


APRIL

To All The Boys I've Loved Before

this is what happens when your younger sister sends all your unsent love letters

MAY

We Were Liars

teens gather on a private island, someone dies, everyone lies

JUNE

A Touch Of Poison

twisty fantasy novel you'd never guess came from wattpad (if it weren't for that hideous tumblr era cover)


JULY

On the Fence

fluffy friends to lovers novel

AUGUST

Of Metal and Wishes

phantom of the opera but make it ya steampunk

SEPTEMBER

Station Eleven

follows a group of people in different time eras (who are all connected) in a post apocalyptic world


OCTOBER

Moriarty

two detectives have to stop a new criminal after the deaths of Holmes and Moriarty

NOVEMBER

Killer Instinct

YA criminal minds, ep.2

DECEMBER

Top 10 Clues You're Clueless

fluffy winter "co-worker" romance but they also have to prove they didn't steal 10 000$

🗨️ Have you read any of these? You can write your own list in the comments or make a blog post of your 2014 faves and drop a link below 😄 

0 comments

;