Monthly Recap - December

I can't believe 2023 is over. It's been a wild ride yall. I've watched a video recently, 2023 In 7 Minutes and wow, a lot has happened. I'm getting off topic 😂 

December was a weird month for me. I've blogged like crazy, but I've only read 4 books. The whole month was very chill - I've done plenty of bullet journaling, went on a vacation, watched lots of Turkish dizi 😏😏 Basically, all the things I love doing 🥰

(I might even show you guys parts of my reading journal if I ever dare to do so 😅)

I also don't have any expectations whatsoever of my reading, so I don't care that much about the amount of books I read every month. One month, I'll barely read 2 books, next month I might read 20.

I'm just a ✨ moody reader ✨

BOOKS READ 

 
 

BOOK REVIEWS 


BOOKISH LISTS 




OTHER TOPICS 




RECENT TBR ADDITIONS 

  

BLOG POSTS I ADORED 





Which books did you read in December? Do you have any new faves? Are you also freaking out about 2023 ending? 😂

0 comments

;