The Ballad of Trolls and Thrillers


November has been an interesting month concerning movies 😅 I've watched 3 animated movies and 3 live action ones and let me tell you something - the animated movies were so much better.


Ruby Gillman Teenage Kraken

Coming from Dreamworks, I expected far more from this movie. Even though it was cute and funny at times, mostly it was cliche filled and predictable. 
⭐⭐

No One Will Save You

This tries so hard to be A Quiet Place but it fails. The aliens are faster and stronger than the girl, but somehow she survives by pure luck. The ending is also trying to be profound and different, but it was just...not good. 



Trolls Band Together

Another fun installment in the Trolls series, this one makes fun of all the boy bands from the 90s-00s era. The humor is on point as always, but I wished the songs were a bit more dramatic, they somehow blended all together.
⭐⭐⭐⭐



The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Any theory I had about this movie was completely wrong and I love it more for it. The story is fun, charming and new. The characters were amazing and let's not forget "Peach"  😂
⭐⭐⭐⭐



The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes

Ahh what a masterpiece. The music, the plot, the cast...perfection. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



The Marsh King’s Daughter

After reading the book, I wanted to see if the movie was any better. It wasn't. I skipped most of it because it was so boring. Not even this crazy good cast could save it.
⭐⭐

Have you watched any of these movies? What did you think about them?💭

2 comments

  1. No One Will Save You was such a weird movie... I loved the idea of a home invasion movie where the invaders are aliens! But that ending... it wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I actually didn't understand the ending at first, then I had to google it to make sure it is what I thought it is

      Delete

;