Chicken Journey - charming puzzle platformer


As I already said in the title, Chicken Journey is an adorable platformer where you play as a Chicken that has to find the answer to the most important question in the world. What was first, the chicken or the egg? 

While trying to find the answer, you'll encounter lots of interesting characters, visually stunning scenes and puzzles that get more difficult as you progress. 

I have literally zero bad things to say about this game. It has everything I love and more. The pixel style is just wonderful. The scenes are thought through and the artwork is amazing.

A big part of the gameplay is helping the villagers (and other characters) with their problems, which I LOVE. I was always the type of gamer that deals with all of the side quests before moving on with the main story. In this case, solving these "problems" is actually the main storyline 😍

The ending is quite satisfying as well. I won't spoil anything but it just fits the game. I just wish the game was a bit longer 😭 because I loved being a smol chicken 🐔 just travelling, meeting new friends and solving feuds between the squirells and the owls. 

0 comments

;