Reading Challenges 2024 Pt.1


I have to admit, I LOVE reading challenges. They are a fun way to go through your TBR because you read lots of books, but also have that sense of accomplishment when you cross out all the "tasks". I've actually picked 2 reading challenges to participate in next year. 

Today I'll be talking about the Key Word challenge hosted by Kim and Tanya that I randomly found one day and loved because it's different than most other challenges I've seen throughout the years.

Basically, you read a book each month with one (or more) of the key words in the title.

The key words seem ordinary but let me tell you something, there were a couple of months where I barely found one book that fits. There was even one month where NONE OF THE EIGHT WORDS MATCHED AHHH 

I had to go through 2021-23 YA releases just to find one book that fits the words but also has a theme I'd want to read. In the end, I found one but it was harder than I thought it would be. In any case, I still found this task to be fun and can't wait to show you what I picked 😍

Also, I made a template for showing which books you picked. You can just download these pictures and add book covers/titles in Canva. 

 

Annddd here are my picks:

 

I can't wait to get to all of these 😍

Do you like to participate in reading challenges? If so, which ones will you pick for 2024? 💭

0 comments

;