Keep It or Throw It #5


Another round of mercilessly clearing out my TBR pile. Here is a new batch of books that I'll either keep  🤗 or throw 🗑️

  

The Lake House


I have this rule that if a book has less than a 3.5 rating, it's probably not worth reading. Usually, I am right. I've added this book to my TBR before it's release and now it has a rating of 3.41 so it's a no from me. THROW 🗑️

Dark Room Etiquette


I'm sorry but 512 page book about a guy who was abducted and has to survive being trapped in a room does not sound captivating to me 😂 If it were a Criminal Minds episode, I'd eat that up, but this...nope. THROW 🗑️

  

Never Coming Home 


For some reason I HATE reading about rich kids and influncers so I have no idea why I added this to my TBR in the first place THROW 🗑️

We'll Never Tell

I was actually gonna keep this one because it's a whodunnit about five friends who break into an abandoned villa where a murder was commited in the 70s and now one of them dies BUT most of the reviews are negative or indifferent so I'm gonna skip it as well. THROW 🗑️

This is the first time I've decided to throw all the books 😂


If I'm missing out on something, let me know in the comments and I'll re-add these 😂 

2 comments

  1. I love a good clearing out of the TBR. I usually do a big one at the end of the year... and I actually need to get on that because I haven't started yet. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel oddly satisfying. I'm basically making my TBR smaller without reading anything 😂😂 you still have a few days left soo good luck! 😂

      Delete

;