Monthly Recap - May '24

Once again, it's that time of month when I recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life ✨

BOOKS READ 📚

  
  

Six books this month! I did expect a bit more, but stuff happens and there's always less time to read than you'd think 😂 I'm quite satisfied anyway because I started 2 sci-fi series that have been on my TBR for AGES. For Darkness Shows the Stars was pretty good but Defy the Stars blew me away. Such a great and fun series to binge 😍

No 1 or 2 star books this month, yay! The rest are divided equally which is okay. Having 2 new 5-star books is always amazing. 

OTHER TOPICS ☕

The design is finally DONE!! ✨🎉

RECENT TBR ADDITIONS ⭐

  

💬 How did your May go? Did you read any amazing new blog posts? Find new favorite books? 💬

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. All your books this past month look like ones I want to read. Some are already on my TBR too! Hope June is a good reading month for you too.
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we share the same tastes! I can't wait to see what you think about these books 😘

      Thanks, hope your June is going great too

      Delete
  2. I think I pretty much added all of these sci-fi books to my tbr 😆 I'm always looking for more sci-fi books to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah in that case you're gonna love my June TBR 😂 the sci-fi craze is continuing

      Delete

;