Top Ten Tuesday - Need More!!

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

✒️ top ten authors i’d love a new book from soon 📜

oooh this was a fun question and I had no problem whatsoever in picking my number one 😂

1. Suzanne Collins

She of the Hunger Games fame, in my eyes, can do no wrong. I don't mind waiting years for her next book, I just hope she never stops writing ♥

2. Marissa Meyer

The Lunar Chronicles books are my everything. I have nothing more to add 😂

3. Jennifer Lynn Barnes

This woman gave us SO MANY good stories. Starting from The Naturals which is among my fave series along with the ones mentioned above. Then there's the fun Inheritance Games series + brilliant standalones that have so much in so few pages. 

4. Kasie West

To be fair, Kasie gives us basically a new book every year, sometimes more, so it's not like I don't have enough of her books already to read BUT that doesn't mean I don't want EVEN MORE 😂 She's just my go-to author when it comes to cozy, light-hearted romances.  

5. Brigid Kemmerer

Letters to the Lost was my first book by this author and when I tell you I FELL HARD. It was beautiful, heart-wrenching, gorgeous, basically everything ♥ She also wrote the Defy the Night fantasy series, which again, loved it. 

6. Lynette Noni

The Prison Healer series was one of the most original fantasy books I have read in the past 5 years or more. The characters and the world-building were so good I forgot I was reading. I need more series like this pleaseee

7. Amie Kaufman x Jay Kristoff

Even though both of these authors are great on their own, it's when they're together that I love them most 😂 It's like we get the best of both worlds. Illuminae is truly one of a kind series and still has a special place in my heart. Aurora Rising was amazing as well and I hope they collaborate in the future again.

8. Holly Jackson

So far, her mysteries have been a huge hit both with me and the general public so I don't fear she will stop writing anytime soon 😂

Again, the "top 10" turned into the "top 8" but it just happened 😂😂  

What are your favorite authors? Or other authors you just can't get enough of? 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Holly Jackson has been a popular pick this week!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woman sure knows how to write her plot twists 😂

      Delete

;