Top Ten Tuesday - Need to read these ASAP!

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

✨ Books I Was Super Excited to Get My Hands on but Still Haven’t Read ✨

Finally, a TTT prompt I have no trouble "filling in" 😂😂 I'm always late to reading all the shiny new books, even those I'm super excited about. Here are my top picks:

    
    

💬 Which books were you so hyped about and then you kinda forgot they existed? 💬


Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Oooh! All of these books look interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! 😊
      Now I have to check out the "weirdest book blog"

      Delete
  2. I'm not much into sci fi/fantasy, but INTO THE SUNKEN CITY looks super intriguing. I might have to check it out!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh I'll have to see your review if you read it one day 😄 especially because you don't usually read sci-fi so you're gonna have a unique perspective

      Thanks! Happy TTT to you too 🥰

      Delete
  3. Girl, With a Little Luck was SO good!! And I actually have Assistant to the Villain on my TBR as well! I'll get to it... eventually 😅 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you, Marissa Meyer is THE author. I'm ashamed I haven't read this duology yet 😭🤦‍♀️ lol I guess we'll have to see who will remember to read this book first between the two of us when we're both procrastinators

      Delete

;