Top Ten Tuesday - Book Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

✒️ Favorite book quotes 📜

I love finding beautiful sentences in books, but unfortunately, I don't write them down, so creating this list was difficult 😂 I KNOW I've read lots and lots of gorgeous quotes over the years it's just that I'm not a "quote person." I don't keep them anywhere, not in my phone, journal or anywhere online. I did have a few on my Goodreads which I put there years ago, so I used those and had to google to get the rest 😂

“Even in the Future the Story Begins with Once Upon a Time.”

― Marissa Meyer, Cinder

“One day isn't your whole life. A day is just a day.”

― Brigid Kemmerer, Letters to the Lost

“You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

― Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

“Never apologize for loving someone. Even when it hurts. Especially when it hurts.”

― Lynette Noni, The Prison Healer

“It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.”

― Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

“My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.”

― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

“The things that haunt us, they make us human.”

― Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Lovely and the Lost


There are only 8 quotes, but for the life of me, I couldn't find more 😅

💬 Do you have any lovely quotes to share? 💬

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.” ― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
    Love that! Great quotes! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last quote is so interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    Astilbe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's simple but so true :D
      I'll check it out ;)

      Delete
  3. I love that quote about one day not being your entire life. That’s a great perspective to take, especially for hard days.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's a great attitude to have :D
      I'll have to check it out :)

      Delete
  4. I love the ANNE OF GREEN GABLES quotes! It's one of my favorite books of all time and is VERY quotable.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I'm glad you love it too ♥

      Thanks, happy TTT to you too (that's a lot of "T"s 😂)

      Delete

;