Monthly Recap - October

 

October flew by so fast 🍃I read 8 books and wrote 8 blog posts which is a lot for me so you can say I'm feeling very satisfied 😄 Here are some things that were happening which I'll divide into categories:

BOOKS READ 

   
    

As I said in the intro, I read 8 books and most of them were actually really good. Two of them were 3 reads and the rest were all 4

BOOK REVIEWS 

What Beauty There Is - Cory Anderson

Pride and Premeditation - Tirzah Price

BOOKISH LISTS 

Best Books of 2013

OTHER TOPICS 

Cozy game - Word Factori

Turkish dramas and Murder

RECENT TBR ADDITIONS 

  
  

TBR CLEANING 

Keep It or Throw It #2

Keep It or Throw It #3

BLOG POSTS I ADORED 

Blind Date with a YA book - Fall Edition

Is Newer Always Better?


What was your favorite book of October? Did you read any new releases? What about your blogging life? If you have a blog, feel free to drop a link in the comments 😉

2 comments

  1. Oh thank you so, so much for sharing my post, so happy you enjoyed it!! I really liked XOXO, such a fun book! :)
    I hope November has been filled with lovely reads so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I've been reading and loving your blog for years 🥰 I agree, XOXO was so adorable and November has been amazinggg 🤗

      Delete

;