word factori

Today I'll be reviewing a cute lil game called Word Factori. It's basically a puzzle game where you have to use your creativity to make all of the letters of the alphabet using only "I."


Word Factori is a word-building game where your only resource is the letter "i". Build a chain of factories to bend, rotate, reflect, and merge "i" into more complex letters. Discover secret letter recipes, unlock hidden word art, and optimize your factory chains for high scores.


Honestly, it was pretty hard at times. Also, if you're the type of person that needs to unlock all of the achievements, then you're gonna have your work cut out for you. There are like a million "recipes" to unlock and me, being the least patient person I know, didn't bother with those and just stuck with the first recipe I learned ðŸ˜‚


The design is simplistic and colorful, exactly how I like it. I genuinely had lots of fun, even on the harder levels. There's just something so satisfying when you finally figure out how to make that one letter that's been bothering you since the beginning. 

It's totally casual, no timers, no competition, just you and the canvas before you. There's also replay value if you wish to unlock every letter and every recipe for every letter which is...a bit too much for me, but if you like that sort of thing, go for it ðŸ˜„

0 comments

;