Keep It or Throw It #2


Here comes another attempt at clearing out my TBR  Basically I take 5 or more books that have been on my TBR for a long time, read their descriptions and decide whether to keep them or “throw them” from my list. So here are today’s candidates:

   

1. Dustborn

 - a Mad Max type of dystopian novel that would usually be my type, but for some reason, I’m just not attracted to it. I actually read the first few pages and almost died from how dry it sounded. Pun intended. THROW

2. When You Get the Chance 

- idk what to say about this contemporary novel except that I don’t really care about it? It sounds like it could be the “quirkiest” thing ever and even though it has high ratings, I’m not feeling it. THROW

3. The Red Palace

 - Joseon era murder mystery + GR rating of 4.13 means this is a keeper. KEEP

 
  

4. Defy the Night

- Brigid Kemmerer wrote this so it’s definitely staying. That woman writes emotions like no one else. KEEP

5. Not Here to Be Liked 

- another book that sounds like something I would read - an enemies to lovers novel where the geeky girl falls for the jock who runs against her for the editor in chief of their school paper…And yet, when I read the reviews and how some people compared it to Moxie, it just threw me off. THROW

6. The Liars Beneath 

- a girl teams up with her dead best friend’s older brother to solve her murder and they uncover all sorts of juicy secrets. Sounds fun 🔪😂 KEEP

That's all of them for now :) Have you read any of these and would you recommend them? 😊 

0 comments

;