Turkish dramas and murder

 

As the title says, this post will contain my 2 favorite things - Turkish dramas and murder mysteries 😍 When autumn started, 2 of my fave shows premiered with their second seasons.

1. Aile


He's basically in the mafia, and she's a psychologist. The show is filled with scheming, amazing plot twists and some really good humor. What more could you ask for? The actors give amazing performances and the cast is basically perfect. Each actor fits their role amazingly and manages to create a layered character. Anyways, the first season was amazing and now I'm on episode 3 of the second season. So far, it's been really good and hopefully it stays that way.


2. Yali Capkini


Wow, I don't know where to start with this one. If you asked me to rate the first half of season 1, I'd give it 5 stars, if you asked me for the second half, it'd be maybe 3.5 or 4. But if you asked me to rate the show now, after 6 episodes of season 2 it would be barely 2. I don't know how, but they managed to ruin every good thing about this show.


3. Poker Face


One of the most original and creative shows I've ever seen. This murder mystery - comedy was made by the creator of Knives Out, which already tells you what to expect. Each episode is unique, fun and brilliantly filmed to give you tiny hints throughout about what's gonna happen and yet I could never guess. Not only that, but it also has a great soundtrack and gives off this vintage vibe that totally fits the story even though it's set in modern time. My only complaint is the amount of swearing which could've been left out...


4. See You On Venus


Watching this movie was the same experience as reading a poorly written wattpad story - if you look from far away it's all cute and aesthetic and romantic. But when you look closely you see that the actors can't really act (especially the side characters that were so cringeee), that the characters are flat, the romance is cliche and the ending that tries to shock us is just clickbait. 

Do you watch Turkish dizi? Or maybe you're more of a kdrama person? In any case, feel free to drop recs in the comments 📺✨

0 comments

;