Keep It or Throw It #3

 


Another round of mercilessly clearing out my TBR pile. Here is a new batch of books that I'll either keep  🤗 or throw 🗑️

  

1. The Last She

- this sounds too much like those wattpad dystopian novels that take themselves too seriously, but are in fact a bunch of cliches including a girl that's not like the others saving the universe and a bad boy leading a rebel group that thinks she is the center of the universe. No thank you. THROW 🗑️

2. Ashfall Legacy

- I've already read I am Number Four by this author and didn't think much of it. Now when this book came out, I thought I'd give it a chance, but now that I've read a bunch of reviews saying it's actually pretty boring and I wasn't that invested in the first place so... THROW 🗑️

3. In the Same Boat

- this actually sounds like an original contemporary novel that doesn't focus on romance, but has character growth, discussions about family etc. It helps that the setting is interesting too - in the middle of a canoe race. KEEP 🤗

  

4. Sea of Tranquility

-the only reason I added this to my TBR in the first place was because it was the GR Choice Awards winner in the sci-fi category. But to be real, this is probably not my type of sci-fi. It's that deep, "what's the point of the universe" type of book and I just want adventures in space. THROW 🗑️

5. The Wonderland Trials

- I just love a good Alice in Wonderland retelling and this one has plenty of positive reviews so that's a no brainer. KEEP 🤗

6. Love from Scratch

- honestly, I couldn't care less about this after reading the synopsis. It just sounds like every rom-com ever. THROW 🗑️

Did you read any of these books? Do you think I should change my opinion? I'd love to know your opinions 😊



0 comments

;