It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 24.06.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

I was unfortunately very disappointed by this dystopian novel. It was one of my most anticipated releases of 2024 because only a few ya sci-fi novels have come out these past few years. It was too flat, and I couldn't immerse myself into the story. 

After finishing Into the Sunken City, I've realized that I almost finished my whole June TBR! Shocking I know 😂 

Basically, I DNF-ed Midnight Strikes (I couldn't get past 30 pages, it was not clicking with me, the writing was too weird and it sounded like a completely different story than advertised) and the only book left was Four for the Road....which is a contemporary about dealing with the loss of a loved one. 

I just finished binging 2 fantasy series and a few sci-fi novels, do I really wanna break that streak? Nope. Mood wins again so I picked up this entertaining fantasy series that has some dystopian vibes, sibling moments, and a slow burn enemies to lovers romance...what more could a girl ask for?


I'm almost finished with The Fractured Empire so I KNOW I'm picking this one up immediately. It's just so good.

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

0 Comments

;